Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Thursday, February 02, 2006,
trembling in cold tho the weather`s rather warm. coughs. damn bad sore throat. very tired eyes. im sick laaa. =(im sick laaaa. stupid worm.bet it contained some virus or smth.urgh.i hope i wont go to school tmr. i need plenty plenty of resttt.hmm.i miss her. the old her. so so much. ah.those who have the dirty lil thought in your mind that im a lesbian,kick yourself till shit comes out, and go to a tropical rainforest, find the trees which contains meranti and run towards it from 2km away without stopping.ha.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |